New Life is a protestant church
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9 NIV)
- We know and worship God as trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
- We affirm that the 66 canonical books of the Bible are the sufficient expression of the authoritative word of God.
- We endorse the priesthood of all believers.
- We embrace the doctrine of Justification by faith alone. We are not saved by any sort of combination of faith and good works. We are saved by God’s grace through faith in Christ alone.
- We recognize baptism and communion as church ordinances. These are practices that Christ ordained.