Sunday morning is a great time of gathering God’s people to be strengthened in our faith and celebrate Jesus. Come as you are!
We begin at 9:30 with Sunday School classes for all ages.
- Nursery is regularly available for children 3 and under
- We have kids and youth classes for pre-K, 1st -5th grade and Tweens & Teens.
- We have two adult classes for Bible study and discipleship.
At 10:45 we meet for our Worship Service.
- Our goal for this time is to unite together to celebrate and contemplate the truth that is expressed in the person and work of Jesus
- Each service consists of corporate praise, prayer, and the preaching of God’s Word.
- Currently our music is a mix of contemporary praise songs and classic hymns.
- Our goal is to preach Christ from all the Scriptures through expository preaching.
- Young or old, rich or poor, no matter who you are, no matter what your background is, or the color of your skin, all are welcome to join us in worship.
- Nursery is regularly available for those 3 and under during the service
- KidLife (Children’s Church) is available for kids up to 5th Grade. We will dismiss the kids to their classrooms just before the sermon begins during the worship service.
New Life Christian Fellowship
580 N. State Road
Medina, OH 44256
9:30am – Sunday School for Kids and Adult Bible Study
10:45am – Worship Gathering