Sunday Mornings at New Life in Medina
9:00am – Adult and Youth New Life Groups
10:45am – Worship Service & Children’s Church
- What to expect:
- Our Sunday morning service starts at 10:45 and lasts a little over an hour letting out around noon.
- We are not a megachurch. An overwhelming majority of churches in America are small like us, and that’s ok.
- Some churches are big like Home Depot or Costco
- Some churches are smaller like a local hardware store or a corner grocery store
- God has a purpose for all things
- Young or old, rich or poor, no matter who you are, no matter what your background is, or the color of your skin, everyone is welcome to join us in worship.
- We have no dress code. We want you to feel comfortable no matter how you prefer to dress.
- If you are a little late, don’t worry about it. We would rather have you arrive a little late than miss everything.
- Children and Youth at New Life:
- Nursery is regularly available for those 3 and under during the worship service.
- Children’s Church is available for kids up to 5th Grade. Children are always welcome to remain with their parents during the worship service. We will offer to dismiss the kids to their classrooms just before the sermon begins during the worship service.
- Our Youth Group meets at 9am before the morning service.
- Each service consists of some worship music, some prayer, and the preaching of God’s Word.
- Our music is a usually a mix of contemporary worship songs and classic hymns.
- Our worship team and musicians are not professionals. They are volunteers.
- We usually have communion every Sunday.
- We preach Christ from the Scriptures through expository preaching:
- That means our sermon series are usually based on entire books of the Bible.
- We often preach page-by-page, chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse through the Bible.
- The focus is on Jesus and the Bible: What the Bible says, what it means, why it matters, and how it applies to our everyday lives.
New Life Christian Fellowship
580 N. State Road
Medina, OH 44256